Microsoft Office 365
Welcome to Microsoft!
Microsoft 365 | Business Premium is best for businesses that need Office apps across devices, business email, cloud file storage, and online meetings and chat, plus advanced cyberthreat protection and device management.
- Web & mobile versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and OneNote. Desktop versions of Microsoft apps are not included.
- Services included are Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams, Intune, and Azure Information Protection.
- One license covers fully-installed Microsoft apps for iOS and Android devices on five phones, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs.
- Use a custom domain name, like email@example.com
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and 1 TB of OneDrive storage
- Host online meetings and video calls for up to 250 people with Microsoft Teams.
- Protection against sophisticed threats, ransomware, and malware and the ability to wipe lost or stolen devices.
- Configure security features and settings on PC and mobile devices.
All Business plans allow for a maximum of 300 users.
Edit naturally, review easily with Word: Use ink intuitively to edit documents directly with Ink Editor. Strike through words to delete, circle text to select, and automatically snap highlighter ink to text.
Improve decision-making with Excel: Quickly visualize data with one click using Ideas in Excel. Add layers of rich information and real-world data from subjects such as geography with help from Excel.
Go from freeform to finish with PowerPoint: Automatically transform projects into polished presentations. Scribble it down and intelligent technology will provide suggestions on how to make it look professional.
OneNote + work = problem solved: Convert handwritten equations into text. Then with OneNote’s ink math assistant, get step-by-step instructions to help find the solution. It’s everything a calculator can do, and more!
Connect and collaborate with Teams: Chat, content, people, and tools all live together in Microsoft Teams. Use Teams to plan schedules, assigns tasks, and connect to other apps and resources.
Access your files across your devices with OneDrive: View and share files saved in OneDrive from your iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Automatically back up your photos and videos from your mobile device.